(STOCK PHOTO SHOWN)
- Lionel Erie Lackawanna SD-40 diesel (6-8458)
- Lionel rie covered Hopper (6-6118)
- Lionel Erie Lackawanna Gondola (6-6210)
- Lionel Erie Lackawanna Crane Car (6-6524)
- Lionel Erie Lackawanna Extended Vision Caboose (6-6906)
- Lionel Erie Stock Car (6-7303)
- Lionel Erie Lackawanna Box Car (6-9474)
- two powerful Pullmor motors
- 6 wheel drive
- die cast metal wheels and trucks,
- diesel horn
- illuminated number boards
- electronic "e-unit" (forward-neutral-reverse)
- NOTE: commonly found today with hairline stress fractures at the mounting screws.
All of the cars, except for the caboose and crane car, roll on all metal working sprung trucks featuring metal wheels & axles. All have magnetic knuckle couplers at both ends, The caboose is illuminated and has die-cast trucks. The crane car is fully functional (360 degree boom raises and lowers, as does the cabled hook at the end of the boom). It features die-cast six wheel trucks.