The most prolific class of cabin cars on the PRR by far, there were more N6b's than most railroads had cabooses! Evolving from a smaller "bobber" style caboose on lines west, the N6b became a standard system wide before steel cars became more popular due to their safety. Dozens of the venerable cabins remained in regular service into the late 1950s and early 1960s before the last survivors were relegated to work trains or sold. New to the Lionel roster, the N6b is a must have for Pennsy modelers and very similar to cars on other roads as well. Loaded with interior and exterior details, the N6b is available in the most common Pennsylvania paint schemes.
- Die-cast metal trucks w/ rotating bearing caps
- Operating couplers w/ hidden tabs
- Die-cast metal body and frame
- Removable one-piece coal load
- Separately applied details
- Rail Line: Pennsylvania
- Road Number: 492891
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length: 8 1/2"