- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- RailSounds sound system with CrewTalk communication and TowerCom announcements
- Odyssey System for speed control
- Directional lighting including operating LED headlights
- Two ElectroCouplers
- Dual powerful, maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Four traction tires
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame and handrails
- Separately applied metal details
- Lighted number boards
- Lighted cab interior
- Engineer figures
- One SD-70MAC diesel locomotive, one double rotary coupler bathtub gondola, four single rotary coupler bathtub gondolas, one single rotary coupler gondola with a flashing End-of-Train-Device
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Length: Locomotive: 18"
Single bathtub gondola: 11 3/4"
Set: Approx. 88 1/2"
RailLine: Burlington Northern
Minimum Curve: O-31